Sunday Club, children aged P1 – P7 (may include pre-schoolers as appropriate) runs during the Sunday morning Service. We have Sunday Club most Sundays of the year but often have breaks over Easter, during the summer and over the Festive Period.
After the Children’s address from the Minister the children move to the Ogston Hall where we share stories from the Old and New Testament, in a way that we hope the children enjoy and understand.
The Sunday Club will this term be studying the life and teachings of Jesus.
- 5th Jacob & the Angel
- 12th Half term holiday No Sunday Club
- 19th Half term holiday No Sunday Club
- 26th Samuel
- 5th Journey to the cross part 1
- 12h 9:00am Bacon Roll communion
- 19th Journey to the cross part 2
- 26th Journey to the cross part 3 Mother’s Day (clocks go forward)
- 2nd School holidays No Sunday Club
- 9th Palm Sunday children will be in church for the whole service and will carry Palm leaves and branches
- 16th Easter Sunday (Easter egg hunt)
- 23rd Easter Art Session am is a new seniors programme for S1 to S6.