Bellfield, is a residential home providing care and support for 34 residents in the picturesque town of Banchory in Royal Deeside, Aberdeenshire.
- Give thanks for our dedicated staff who work so hard every day as they continue to support our service users. Ask for God’s blessing and protection over them.
- We give thanks for our health, which although sometimes is not the best, we could be suffering more. (Betty Milnes, Service User).
- We give thanks for the beautiful surroundings and lovely views. (Lynne Gordon, Activities Co-ordinator).
- We give thanks for the care and attention we receive from the busy staff who are always smiling. (Marybell Marr, Service User).
- We give thanks for the friends we have made and the community which has been created here. (Eva England, Service User).
- Give thanks for all the young people in our community who are drawn to work with us after school and over the weekends and for the students in university who return to work with us every holiday.
- As the festive season approaches we pray for God’s blessings of love and compassion upon all those who struggle to face this time of year and we ask they might find joy and peace in the safety of God’s hands.
For more information on the work of Crossreach click here.