The focal point of the congregation is public worship. All are welcome.
- “All Age” service at 10.00am.
- Sunday Club (Sunday School) during school term-time. The Club is staffed by a group of parents and involves stories, games, music, drama and craft.
- Summer Sunday club scheme is running during the holidays
- Tea and coffee in St Joseph’s after the service, you’re very welcome!
Monthly Afternoon Service
- 2.30 – First Sunday of each month a short service with refreshments afterwards in the Ogston Hall. If you need help to come please contact the church office (email@example.com or 0131 449 7245) and iask if transport can be arranged.
- 10.00 – First Sundays of March, June and November
- 9.00 – Short All Age Communion first Sundays of March, June and November
- 2.30 – Afternoon Communion last Sunday of February, May and October
- 6.45 – 7.30 – Fourth Sunday of the month from September to May (except 15th December).
- 6.45 – 7.30 – Every Sunday during school term time.
Recordings of Church Services
- An audio CD of Sunday services is provided to members who are unable to attend Church.
If you know of anyone who would like to receive a copy of the service each week please contact, Brian Poulter
firstname.lastname@example.org or the church office email@example.com
- An audio DVD is given on the occasion of a baptism.
- DVD recordings have also been made of particular occasions.